Friday, June 22, 2007

Today's Menu...

I invited Yen and Angela to join me for dinner because Angela was going back to Taiwan after graduation, and each of them brought a guest. It was 14 months ago when we had a meal together last time, and coincidentally the restaurant was located at the same place called "Troy's home". Everything you saw on the above picture was gone in 30 minutes. I couldn't help doubting whether they were really hungry or my cooking was good. Afterwards, we had fruit, cheese cake, ice cream, and a special order from Yen - Latte. The dinner was good and I am glad that they all enjoyed. However, there is one thing I must tell them: my dear friends, I think you forget to leave a tip on the table when you leave.

This was my second menu in a week. I don't know the reason of inviting this friend to have a meal. Sometimes your feeling drives your action, and that happened to me. While I was cooking, I was thinking maybe it's too much for two of us. And the result confirmed my suspicion. It's too much. The leftovers were even enough for two lunchboxes. And this was just the beginning of the amazing week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]RVsnTOIIEXxWrGrVt[/url] , nepechEIUuYK , http://hhmgziigpu.com