Sunday, June 10, 2007

Too much going on... ( Part VIII )

I was back to the U.S two days before my birthday. I was going to keep it as a secret. However, Yen and Angela suddenly remember my birthday after we had a dinner together three days after my birthday. Usually some of my friends either send me birthday gifts or hand out to celebrate my birthday when I was in Taiwan. But it does happen here. Stacey, a friend I met five years ago, always remember my birthday and celebrate it with me since I came. I really appreciate her thoughtfulness. Wakko is the other person who also celebrate with me during these years. Thank you, Wakko. Yen and Angela also thanks for celebrating my birthday this year. Also thanks Reta. You have never forgotten my birthday since we know each other. Year after year, even you are married. It is really good to have someone to be with you when some important days. Next year who will be with me? Let time tell us.

This is the uniform that I wore to work during the winter time. If I don't tell you how many degrees it was, you may think I was crazy to wear that much. The temperature was 0 degree centigrade. Don't be fooled by the sunlight. Work and study are the two things I had to deal with in the last two semester of my school time. It was very tired to go to school after a hard working day. Since I only worked 3 days a week, I could get some rest and time to do my homework. I am considering to go for another Master degree - MBA after maybe one year from now. But I am not sure about it yet. It's just my plan. I always have a question in my mind: Don't you think people spend too much time studying nowadays?

Madison Square Garden is a place I always wanted to go in NYC. Because the ticket of NBA is too expensive and also Knicks haven't had good performances, this plan had been postponed till I went to watch the Jordan Brand Classic event due to the cheaper ticket. My plan has accomplished eventually; it is not a NBA game though.

No comments: