Sunday, June 17, 2007

Too much going on... ( Part IX )

It has been 2 and half years since I came to NYC. As my friend said, there are still full of surprises here. Brooklyn Botanic Garden is one of the examples. If I tell you that I took this picture in Japan, you probably will believe me. I am telling you: no, it's not in Japan; it's in the United States. Last year I went to D.C. to see the Cherry Blossom Festival. This year, I went to Brooklyn Botanic Garden to enjoy the beautiful cherry blossoms. It is really joyful when the wind blow through the cherry trees and the leaves fall down to your body. At that moment, I couldn't think about anything, but the beauty of the nature.

Radio City Hall is the place where my commencement took place. If my graduation didn't take place there, I don't know when I would go into there. Again, life is full of surprises here. Radio City Hall was not my destination. I just took this picture when I was on my way to Top of The Rock - the top of Rockefeller Center.

I went up to the top of Empire State Building about two years ago. By the time I was there, I had no idea about other buildings around it because I was new to this amazing city. Now I know more about the place I enjoy. Therefore, my feeling was totally different from what I had two years ago; I felt more enjoyable. Also, I think it also depends on who you go with. Therefore, shall we go up to there together?
Actually, I like Top of The Rock more than the top of Empire State Building because I could take a picture of it from The Rock. The other reason is that The Rock doesn't block visitors out by using partitions, so I could enjoy the view freely. On the other hand, it is more dangerous without the protection. By the way, the tickets of them make no difference.

No comments: