Sunday, June 17, 2007

Too much going on... ( Part X )

Recently I have watched two musicals - Beauty and the Beast, and Mamma Mia! - and one ballet - Romeo and Juliet. The two musicals are good and I like them. As for the ballet, to be honest, I have to say it was a little bit boring and was not attractive to me.
I like ABBA's songs and Mamma Mia! does very well in terms of conducting the songs. Even nowI sometimes listen to the original soundtrack CD of Mamma Mia! From 8/24 to 9/6, Mamma Mia! will be performing in Taipei. If you like ABBA, I strongly recommend you to go.
I have bad news of Beauty and the Beast: the final bow is 7/29/07. It is a good musical and I wish it can remain longer, so more people can experience the magic on the stage. The characters of Mamma Mia! and Beauty and the Beast are different. While the former is more song-involved, the latter is more stage-involved. I really enjoyed the stage performance of Beauty and the Beast. Sadly, it is going to close out soon.

No comments: