Sunday, June 17, 2007

I was interviewed

Every year the third Sunday of May, Taiwanese Week Festival, as known as Passport to Taiwan, takes place in Union Square. In this foreign country, it was very cheerful to see all the Taiwanese stuff gathering together. In the festive, you can see the beauty of Taiwan, experience the culture of Taiwan, enjoy the food of Taiwan, and feel the passion of Taiwanese people.
Since there would be a lot of Taiwanese attending the event, I was there to promote an organization, Association of Taiwanese Alumni in Greater New York (ATANY), that I've joined recently with some of the board members.
Unexpectedly, I was interviewed by a Taiwanese TV program host. I was a little bit nervous because it was my first experience, and the crowd made me felt even more nervous. At that moment, I felt I was a star. LOL~ It's a plus on the side that I didn't want. If you see me on TV, don't suspect what your eyes see because that's me with no doubt.

No comments: