Sunday, June 10, 2007

Too much going on... ( Part VII )

At the end of last year, I went back to Taiwan after one and half years hard studying and working in the U.S. I stopped by Japan for few days and sightseed some famous places in Tokyo. Tokyo Disneyland is one of them. Although the attractions are designed for children, adults also revel in them, including myself. It was a fun day in Tokyo Disneyland. The only disappointment was that Space Mountain was not under maintenance. I heard that it is the most exciting attraction in Tokyo Disneyland. Hope someday I will be able to take a ride on it.

Japanese sweet is one of my favorites because they are not so sweet and taste good. The drawback, however, is they are not cheap. In Chinese idiom we describe it as 一分錢一分貨, meaning the higher the price, the better the quality of the merchandise. A friend of mine told me that you won't feel uncomfortable wearing high-heeled shoes if they are well-designed and made. Usually those kind of shoes are expensive as well. Although I don't have any experience, indeed, I think I will never have anyway, I believe what she told me because they are expensive with reasons.

Tokyo Tower, the famous building of Tokyo, is so beautiful during the dusk. I waited in front of the tower for the best timing to take this photo. By the way, I was not the only person waiting there. I met an old man who had his professional camera set up on a tripod and waited for the dusk coming. It seemed that he has experience of taking photos of the tower because he tried to share his information with me. However, I don't speak Japanese. I just thanked his kindness and took photos around his spot. I am glad it worked out and it was worth waiting.

Rainbow Bridge, a place where I always see in Japanese dramas. It was so happy to see everything by my eyes. The feeling is like when I first time came to NY; everything was so WOW!! Before when I watched movies, I usually didn't care the where the scenes were taken because I don't know where they are anyway. Now when I watch movies, I usually recognize the scenes appearing in the movies, such as Spider-Man I in Columbia University, Devil Wears Prada - NYC, Inside Man - NYC ... etc. There are also a lot of movies made in Hollywood, California. Hope someday I can go there and Wow myself again. ( Don't I have too many places where I want to go? )

Unexpectedly, I was upgraded to Business Class without paying extra money when I was on the way back to Taiwan from Japan. How can I tell you how I felt abou it? See my photo; it tells everything. Wish myself luck next time.

No comments: