Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Snow, Snow,Snow, and Show



February 12, 2006, a blizzard arrived in New York. Compare to the one on the New Year's Day, this was more serious than you can imagine. Mayor asked the public to stay at home, and did not drive unless they really needed. Some schools were closed, but not mine. :(
The first picture you see is not fog, it is snow. It came very sharp and heavy. After several hours, my neighborhood became the second picture. I know many of you envy me. I actually enjoy the beginning after snow comes because it is so soft and pure. However, it will become dirty, annoying and dangerous after several days. When snow become ice, it is very dangerous to walk on it because you may slip and fall. More days later, when ice melts, it becomes wet everywhere. I guess you can not feel what I say about snow here. Someday if you have chance to live with snow, you will know what I'm saying.

No comments: