Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Leborn James III


Let me introduce you my new basketball shoes - Lebron James III. Actually I like Michael Jordan XXI the most, but it is too expensive. It is about $190, which is about 6200 in Taiwan Dollars. I gave up! Orz! Therefore, I bought the second choice - Vince Carter V, which costs $125, about 4000 in Taiwan Dollars. After two days, I returned VC V because I felt it was still too expensive. Unexpectedly, I saw Labron James III in NBA Store on Fifth Avenue. It was on sale and cost only $90, about 2900 in Taiwan Dollars. I don't know why it was so cheap. The only reason I can guess is that was the last pair. Thanks God! It is my size. I decided to buy them without hesitation. I have only worn them once, and on that day I became a very good shooter. I think the shoes are really helpful!

No comments: