Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Anniversary

As I updated this blog yesterday, I noticed that I have created this blog for one year! Recall last year I was waiting for admission at this time. It has been a year since I started the American academic life. During the school time, I always deal with assignments, papers, or presentations. American academy has totally different style from Taiwanese one. Even now I still do not speak so often in class. I will answer professors' questions when they ask me, but I won't raise my hand to answer the questions. Consequently, sometimes some of my participation points will be taken away. However, so far everything seems to be fine; I have great GPA and nice presentations. Although it is summer now, I do not give myself a break. I am seeking an internship opportunity now. I hope someday during next month I will get one. Next semester I will take MBA courses at Lubin Business School, which I haven't had any experience. I don't know whether I will do well as in CSIS School, but I wil do my best!!

No comments: