Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New York Public Library - Science, Industry, and Business Library


For my research paper, I went to one of the NYPL branchs, which specifically focuses on Science, Industry and Business. The topic of my research paper was about Social Entrepreneur, a term that was totally new to me. The more research I did, the more understanding I got. As the paper went on, I admired the social entrepreneurs more and more. Social entrepreneurship has become hotter and hotter. They help people rather than spending money. They go to the place where business doesn't exist due to the higher risk and the less financial reward; they come up with whole new ideas that we usually do not think about. Indeed, they are dream makers. We dream, and they make the dreams come true. They make the world a better place! I think you will not get too much information about this topic in Taiwan, but it is relatively hot topic in the U.S. and the U.K. If you want to know more about them, send me a message. I can give you more detailed information.

No comments: