Thursday, July 05, 2007

First Baking

Couple days ago, I had the first baking in my life: Blueberry Muffins. They are not only good-looking, but tasty. I ate only one of them; the rest of them all went to some people's stomachs. Hey my dear friends, I know you like the food I made, but could you please do not take orders when you still have my muffins on your hands? I wanna post a conversation from my friend here: "Oh! This is good, so what's the next flavor? You can try chocolate." Yen, that's you.

The other thing that is totally unexpected. "I want to eat this badly. Can you make this(a colored copy of recipe)?" Ge~~ Angela, am I your personal chef?

Since my first baking was quite successful, you may expect that I will bake again. How about lemon cheese cake? Orders are accepting now!

No comments: