Saturday, October 29, 2005

The library of Colombia University


Colombia University is top 10 school in the U.S., and its tuition is also in the top 10, I believe. For real, the architectural style of the bulidings in the university is special. Compare to my university, this is much much better than my building campus. Campus with only buildings is the great disappointment for me, for I like to walk around the campus, not taking the elevators. Of course, other campuses of my school have lawns and beautiful buildings as well. Since I chose to live in the city, I don't have anything to complain. I can see Brooklyn Bridge whenever I go to school, and I think it's good because many of you desire to see it, don't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

別人的library都很漂亮ㄋㄟ
GT的library實在是...醜醜的...

Troy said...

不要再抱怨啦~~~至少GT的Gym很優~~~很少學校的Gym那麼棒的啦~~~真懷念~~~改天再來打羽毛球吧~~~哈哈~~