Thursday, October 27, 2005

After Midterm

Upset is the word that express my feeling of the midterm. When I handed in my exam book, I thought the exam finished me; not I finished it. Everything I studied, I answered; everything I didn't study, I answered as well, but I didn't know what I was writing. I was really down and disappointed with myself while I was on the way to home. Nevertheless, this evening, when I talked to my classmates, most fellows didn't answer those three questions well. Suddenly I felt a little bit better. However, their answers are better than mine, I think. Whenever I submit my homework, I always expect my the grades appear soon, but I don't want my midterm grade show up on the grade page because I don't think I will get A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

這是第一次midterm吧
都是降的啦,以後就會越來越好囉
我都不敢奢求A耶
有B我就覺得可以了!! haha~~
我也是都考爆爛的
你還好,你的同學好像也考的不是很好
可是每次我考爆爛的時候
我同學都會有人考滿分
我才是有夠frustrated咧!!