Sunday, August 26, 2007

Brownie Trilogy




I am not a big fan of sweet cakes, such as brownie or cup cakes. I had a very terrible experience of the cup cakes. I have no idea how the Americans can eat the cup cakes. Are them eating sugar directly? I doubt.

Since the brownies are all so sweet, I decided to make the brownies that I can eat. After stirring flour, oil, water, chocolate powder, and eggs, I tried to put the starch evenly in the backing plate. But it’s hard.

After 40 minutes, I anxiously opened the oven and was unsure about the big brown piece in front of me. After I had the first piece, I was sure that it’s not so sweet and could be eaten.

Are they good? I can’t tell till someone tells me. Colleen had three piece straight; Angela, who has the same reason of not eating brownies with me, ate them; two coworkers gave positive feedback; additional two people were happy to have them. According to the feedback I received, I can now tell you that the brownies are really good.

No comments: